LAVINA 30G-X/FX is one of our best selling concrete grinders! It can be used for all grinding and polishing applications of concrete, terrazzo, stone, etc. It is super efficient and productive - 900-1100 square feet on avergae with metal bond tools and 1500 + square feet with resin bond tools. And because it is a propane model, it does not require any cables, wiring or generators, and takes zero time to set up on the job site!
This concrete grinder is forced chain-driven planetary machine which makes it more rigid and aggressive for grinding. We have also upgraded the belt from poly V belt to a timing belt, which prevents belt slippage and eliminates the need for belt tensioning, which makes it easier to maintain.
LAVINA 30G-X can be ordered also as a 25-inch grinder - LAVINA 25G-X with three standard 9-inch heads (without the low-profile base).
Features of Lavina 30G-X/FX
- A low-profile base for reaching beneath shelves and cabinets;
- Propane-powered Kawasaki engine FX600V, 603cc;
- Chain-driven planetary system for increasing the ease of maintenance;
- New easy access on top and bottom for quick access to the chain drive;
- Three 13.2” QuickChange tooling plates / heads for more efficient access to the the mechanics of the machine;
- New frame for more durability;
- New locking system on the base and main handles for more efficient handle adjustment;
- Metered water flow for more efficient grinding and polishing.
LAVINA 25G-X with three 9-inch heads:
For grinding: QuickChange Metal bond tools (double-segment), Calibra Ceramic discs, HD Copper discs
For polishing: 3" NATO resins and 13.2'' V-Harr polishing pads (9" for L25G-X)
For maintenance: 13.2'' ShinePro diamond pads (9" for L25G-X)
LAVINA Grinding and Polishing machines: