Densifiers, Sealers and Dyes
Superabrasive offers chemicals and dyes made by Ameripolish and Prosoco
How to densify polished concrete
How to use First Cut from Consolideck
Consolideck Grind-N-Fill for Concrete Surface repair
Consolideck® LS® Densifier
- Penetrating lithium silicate treatment reacts with the concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores
- Treated surfaces resist damage from water and surface abrasion
- The increased surface hardness imparted by LS® reduces dusting and simplifies maintenance producing a cleaner, healthier environment
- Safer, faster and easier to apply than conventional sodium or potassium silicate hardeners, LS® will not trigger or contribute to surface ASR (Alkali Silicate Reaction)
- Easy, one step application. No scrubbing. No flushing. No caustic wastewater
- May be applied to broom finished, steel trowelled, power trowelled or burnished concrete finishes
- Penetrates and reacts quickly to produce better initial and ultimate hardness
- Tested and conforms to California Collaborative for High Performance School Indoor Air Quality standards. Use can contribute to LEED® for Schools points (EQ Credit 4)
- Provides better abrasion resistance than conventional hardeners
- Produces a fast surface gloss which improves with traffic and maintenance
- Improves performance, appearance and light reflectance of new or old concrete
- Reduces application time and costs of diamond polishing operations
- Will not contribute to surface crazing. High lithium content combats surface ASR
- Lithium will not absorb water or contribute to floor sweating
- Gloss and hardness do not reduce slip resistance
- Breathable and UV stable. Will not yellow, discolor, peel or flake
- VOC Compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor
- Cures quickly. Most floors can be opened to traffic within one hour of treatment
- Treated surfaces are easy to maintain and require no waxing
Consolideck® Protective Treatments / Sealers
- Designed to enhance concrete floor appearance with high gloss, or leave the finish natural, while protecting against a wide range of soiling and spills
- Click on the links below to get detailed information for each product and/or download technical data sheets, application instructions, etc.
Develops concrete’s full strength and hardness potential, while enhancing appearance and protecting against soiling, staining and water intrusion.
High-luster protective treatment enhances color while improving stain resistance on exterior horizontal concrete new or old.
Combines high-gloss beauty with the penetrating toughness of Consolideck® LS® -- PROSOCO’s premium sealer, hardener and densifier for horizontal concrete.
Resists staining and etching from common food and household cleaning products.
Long-lasting protection against water and salt attack for concrete most other masonry. Ideal for new concrete.
SL100 Water Repellent
Non-solvent water repellent provides maximum penetration, unbeatable coverage rates and invisible, breathable protection for concrete.
SLX100 < 350 g/L
Invisbly protects against water and oil spills, salt attack and many kinds of stains.
SLX100 Water & Oil Repellent
Ideal for dense surfaces -- protects from water, oil and food stains and more.
Ameripolish manufactures and recommends the SureLock three-component system designed specifically for coloring and polishing concrete floors. For optimum performance all system components, SureLock™ Dye, SureLock™ Densifier, and SureLock™ Stain Protector should be used together to lock in colors for long term beauty.
SureLock™ Densifier and Stain Protector
- SureLock™ Dye and Densifier are mixed together for application, forming a solution referred to as SureLock™ Densi-Color.
- SureLock™ Densifier can be used with dyes and stain protectors from other manufacturers; however, optimum stain resistance and color retention cannot be assured
- SureLock™ Densifier can also be used without colorant (clear densifier) for polishing or other densifying/hardening requirements.
- SureLock™ Stain Protector also can be used with dyes and densifiers from other manufacturers; however, optimum stain resistance and color retention cannot be guaranteed.
- Translucent dyes formulated using extremely fine molecules of color designed to penetrate and color any cementious surface
- Created for use with polished concrete but can be used as a base color or touch up, or even as an overlay to itself
- Featuring improved moisture, stain and UV resistance
- Contain UV stabilizers for long-lasting performance
- Can be mixed with densifier, water or acetone
- Predissolved concentrate is fast and easy to use: dilute to working strength and it's ready to apply
- Penetrating agent included in the dye eliminates mixing steps and delivers deep, rich colors
- Coverage: approx. 500-700 sf per US gallon for each application
- Packaged in concentrate to make 1 or 5 gallon quantities
Color Juice Dyes
- Designed for outdoor and idoor applications
- UV stable
- Weather resistant
- Easy to maintain
- Coverage: approx. 600 to 800 sf per US gallon on mechanically finished concrete and 300 to 400 sf/gal on porous concrete
- Highly absorbent concrete, such as external broom finished concrete, may lower the coverage rate